ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN 2012
Operation Our Town total money raised from 2007-2012:
- Over $2.5 million
- Over $1.7 million raised from businesses, organizations, & individuals
- Over $800,000 raised from federal grants in 2008-2010
Operation Our Town total money distributed from 2007-2012:
- Over $2.1 million in grants distributed to law enforcement, treatment, and prevention programs in Blair County
View our list of 2012 grant recipients.
Operation Our Town awarded over $150,000 in grants to law enforcement to help special operations:
- warrant squad
- interdiction squad
- saturation patrols
- search warrants
- tactical details
- stakeout details
- drug raids
- Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force investigations
- drug prosecutor
LAW ENFORCEMENT SPECIAL OPERATIONS:
Search warrants executed: 10
Blair County drug raids: 4
Blair County drug arrests:
- 2012 – 640
- 2011 – 493
- 2010 – 512
- 2009 – 549
- 2008 – 562
- 2007 – 607
Push Out the Pusher Calls answered at 911 Center:
Push Out The Pusher hotline: (814-693-3020 or 866-693-3020)
|Year||Voicemail||Live Calls||Total Calls|
24 drug overdoses in 2012.
Blair County District Attorney Richard Consiglio hired Attorney Peter Weeks as the drug prosecutor in July 2007, with the help of a grant from Operation Our Town.
- 1,623 cases to-date
- 36 jury trials to-date
- $75,699 in forfeitures from cash, automobiles, and personal property.
- 169 Operation Our Town volunteers participated in 24 Outreach events
- 584 total volunteer hours
You can help take back our neighborhoods by volunteering or financially supporting the work of Operation Our Town.