Signs Of Drug Use
Do you see any of these behaviors in a young person you love?
- Withdrawing from family, friends and/or school
- Changing friends; no longer spends time with old friends
- Unexplained physical injuries
- Talking about suicide
- Defying authority, both at home and at school
- Acting aggressively
- Needing money without an explanation
- Sudden drop in grades
- Use of alcohol or other drugs
For more information, visit Blair Drug & Alcohol Partnership’s website: www.blairdap.org
You can help take back our neighborhoods by volunteering or financially supporting the work of Operation Our Town.